Saturday, April 22, 2006

Downloading my brain

The best time for planning a book is while you're doing the dishes. ~Agatha Christie

I find I come up with some of my best "writing" while I'm driving or falling asleep. Of course, these two activities are not conducive to writing. I finally put a small recorder in my car so I could dictate these great ideas and lines of dialogue. Unfortunately, the muse hasn't ridden in the car with me since then. I have a notebook by my bed but by the time I get up, go someplace where there is light (I don't want to wake the hubby), the brilliant combination of words is gone.

I'm wondering when Bill Gates or the government is going to invent something that will allow me to plug my brain into my computer kind of like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix only with a better outcome. If I could simply download my brain onto my computer, this writing thing wouldn't be so hard!

Jenna


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home