Monday, November 12, 2007

Creation in Death and The Seance

Woo hoo, the new JD Robb book is out. I'm certain that I'm always the first person to buy the new book on the day it comes out. For me the In Death series is like the best of mystery and romance all rolled into one. You get a great new mystery, but you get see the continuing relationship between Roarke and Eve. Although it didn't top my favorite books in the series, this new addition, Creation in Death, was still very good and worth the price of admission!

I also read The Seance by Heather Graham. I have read several books in her "ghost" series and enjoy them. This was no different. If you like Heather's books, you'll enjoy this one.

85 Books To Go

Actually, that's not correct. I've actually read several non-fiction books over the last few months. But since my goal is to write a fiction book, I have taken on the assignment of reading a 100 books to mean the type of book I want to write. In that case, I have read 15 in the last few months.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home