Wednesday, November 29, 2006

YEAH! I did it...

If you're thinking I'm about to be published, I'm sorry to say that's not it. I haven't even finished the book I have been profiling on this blog. So what did
I do?


I succeeded at Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month). I wrote 50,000 of an original story in one month...actually 28 days since I finished last night! To be honest, it wasn't that hard. 1667 words a day doesn't take much time IF you know what you want to say. I was really worried I'd run out of story before I hit the 50k mark, but I'm at 50074 and still haven't completed the story.

So, now I have 3 unfinished stories. Sigh. I'll be heading back to finish Bedside Manner, and then I'll finish the first book in the romantic/mystery series I'm working on. My current Nanowrimo winner is the second book in that series.

Jenna


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home