Thursday, August 23, 2007

92 books to go....

Well its been awhile since I've posted. Seemed like life sometimes gets away from me. I haven't written very much either except some short fiction works. I guess that's better than nothing. However, I'm still working towards my 100 books. Since the last post I have read:

Sweet Anger by Sandra Brown - This is an older book I picked up at the library. It was a good traditional romantic read.

Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Philips - I enjoyed this book a lot. Its in the Stars Football series and tells the story of Dean Robillard who we meet in Match Me If You Can (which is my favorite).

Innocent in Death by JD Robb - Loved it! I love all JD Robb books, but some are more fun than others and this one was. With Roark's old girlfriend in town causing trouble, the scenes between Eve and Roark were electric.

High Noon by Nora Roberts - I enjoyed this book. I many ways it was different than some of her other women's fiction, but it did use some of the same phrases that are often used in the JD Robb books. I loved Duncan's character and the setting of Savannah.

Chapter by Chapter by Heather Sellers - A great book to inspire you to keep on writing.

Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer - I love Jennifer Crusie books for their fun and cooky characters. I enjoyed this book and have already ordered the next book by this duo, Agnes and the Hitman.

So that's 8 down and 92 books to go. I have read several other non-fiction books, but I think for the purpose of this exercise that I need to count only fiction in the genre I want to write (romantic myster) and writing books.

Next on the list is to finish Page By Page by Heather Sellers and to read Agnes and Hitman and Play Dirty by Sandra Brown when they arrive in the mail.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home