Monday, April 24, 2006

2 Free Audiobooks

The first audio book I ever listened to that I really got into was High Five by Janet Evanovich. I think on my version I heard Lorelei King who did a tremendous job creating voices for each character from Lulu to Grandma Mazur. With that experience, I was hooked on audio books.

When I had maxed out all the audiobooks at my library, I researched some other options and found Audible.com. At the time I joined, I paid $15.95 a month for 2 audiobook downloads. They even gave me a free player (that also plays MP3) to listen to the books. I can run or I can plug into a cassette and use in the car. Some of my favorite books including Envy by Sandra Brown and Match Me If You Can, I didn't read... I listened to them:)

Audible books can be used on iPods and other players. You can burn to CD. Or you can stream or download to your computer. Plus, it has more than books. It has newspapers, NPR shows and more.

I highly recommend audiobooks and the Audible program.

Listen to two FREE audiobooks RISK-FREE from Audible

Jenna


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home