Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yeah... 50 credits ...

This is a new blog and while I have been writing away for all to see, I'm certain I'm the only one reading it. So I joined Blog Explosion. It took me awhile to get set up. For one, my link wasn't working for a time. Then, I didn't have enough logs posted to be accepted. But now, I'm in!

Blog Explosion builds traffic by viewing other blogs. This takes some time although I have come across some pretty interesting (and terrifying) blogs. After searching for a bit, I get a page that tells me I have earned a certain number of credits usually 2 or 3. But today, I got 50...yahoo. I just hope that people who are sent to my site read it:)

BTW Blog Explosion offers other great stuff like being able to Blogmark sites you like, adding your podcasts, and great blog resources.

Check out Blog Explosion!


1 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Blog Explosion brought me by..and yes, I did read it. :) Good luck on your writing. I admire your perseverance, and you WILL get that really great hook!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home