Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello again...

I haven't posted for a while...but I haven't written much either. I think I have written about 2000 words since the last post. The last month, things had gotten so crazy with my work and family that I couldn't do much of anything extra.

But, I'm getting back to the story and doing some reading. I'm reading a book by Sherrilyn Kenyon called Bad Attitude. I haven't ever read her books before. I'm enjoying the story and the characters. I also feel like maybe I just might pull this book writing thing off. Sometimes when I write, I feel like I go a bit overboard with the romance stuff. When I read a romance like Bad Attitude and see other authors sometimes have their characters barely able to think clearly when they are together I can see that I'm right on target. Of course, this is all my opinion. At some point a publisher will tell me the real deal.

Jenna


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home